I wanted to show all the variety of Japanese ice cream and other frozen desserts that you can get at the supermarket. Unfortunately, I’m bad at math, and didn’t comprehend that eating 53 treats would take a long time to do, but it would also make a LONG video. After many failed attempts at shortening this beast of a project, it’s still just shy of 50 minutes long. For all you frozen treat lovers, I hope you enjoy the dedication. My waistline sure did!
- Häagen-Dazs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A4agen-Dazs
- Häagen-Dazs in Japan https://blog.generalmills.com/2014/02/haagen-dazs-japan-turns-30-with-a-flourish/
- Lady Borden https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2003/06/19/business/ice-cream-companies-turning-to-high-end-treats/#.XY2lu0Yzb8A
- Ice Cream Ingredient Standards https://www.haagen-dazs.co.jp/contact_qa/faq/#about
- Warabi Mochi By Ichiro Kamiko – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=18565010
- Blanc Manger By SKopp – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=33502092
- Azuki beans By Sanjay Acharya – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9425876