Take a kitchen tour around the world! Special thanks to all those who contributed!
- Jesse from Edmonton, Canada, Social Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdnb4eR0YaTJr1H17Ndf-jg
- María Dolores González from Mexico
- Tenzin from Minnesota, USA
- Effie from Sydney, Australia, Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/CypKitty/
- Nada from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Shachi from India
- Shravya from Hyderabad, India
- Ayah from Helsingborg, Sweden
- Denisse from Jalisco, Mexico, Social Media: freakymocha
- @StarletShay from Honolulu, USA, Social Media: https://www.youtube.com/user/starletshay
- Asmae Maya from Fes, Morocco
- Nayana and Raoul from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jinan and Umniyah from Srinagar, India, Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/sunshineharu/
- Simas from Panevėžys, Lithuania, Social Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_Pcw3Qk2UMKwIg66bzXTA
- Tia from Cimahi, Indonesia, Social Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmn9zPhVWPGexJ5S1YeWxeA
Next Community Video Project: Streets!
For the next community video project, we’re looking for videos about what outside your house is like. So please use the form below to submit yours.
Tips for making your video
I wrote an article and made a video about tips on making your own video, so please check that out. But, here’s some additional tips I have after watching the first set of community submitted videos:
- If someone can film you, that’s generally results in the best quality.
- You don’t have to be in front of the camera, but it makes it more interesting to watch.
- Try not to move the camera around too quickly. Slow and steady wins the race!
- The personal touches make it interesting.
- Watch out for sound quality. The closer you are to the camera, the better audio you’ll get – not too close though 🙂
- Watch out for lighting. If you’re standing in front of a brightly lit window, unless you have a nice camera, they don’t tend to handle it very well.
- Anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes will work. We probably won’t use the whole video, but you can always publish to YouTube and we’ll embed it on the lifewhereimfrom.com site.
Video Submission Form
Deadline is end of day, September 12th, 2016 (in whatever time zone you’re in)
Submit your video using the form below!