I visited the Philippines to get a glimpse of the everyday lives of Filipinos. Thanks to our sponsor ExpressVPN. Go to https://expressvpn.com/lifewhereimfrom, to take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how you can get 3 months free.
Check out my previous video about commuting in Manila
Special thanks to all the locals that showed me around. You know who you are!
- Detail from a map of Ortelius – Magellan’s ship Victoria By Ortelius – www.helmink.com, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1593812
- Ferdinand Magellan By Unknown – Library of Congress, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2626667
- Magellans Cross Inside By No machine-readable author provided. Magalhães assumed (based on copyright claims). – No machine-readable source provided. Own work assumed (based on copyright claims)., Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=764213
- Lapu-Lapu shrine, Mactan Shrine Painting 2, Lapu-Lapu vs Ferdinand Magellan By Nmcast at English Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=10357771
- The Proclamation of Independence on June 12, 1898, as depicted on the back of the 1985 – Philippine five peso bill By Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=25008751
- Kurz and Allison, Spanish-American Treaty of Peace, Paris 1898 By Kurz and Allison – This image is available from the United States Library of Congress’s Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID pga.01948 https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=23276592
- Masjid Pink By Marwan Khan – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=74574555
- Shariff Kabunsuan Festival 2018 Kuyog Street Dancing Competition By PeterParker22 – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=75244344