If you’re like most visitors, you’ll probably enjoy Japan’s trains. They’re awesome! But there’s something special about traveling Japan by car, which I’ll attempt to show you in this video.
In case you watch and think I ripped off some ideas from Only in Japan https://youtu.be/C5gRAMFdO_Y and Micaela https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT_Fy_iLP7I, you wouldn’t be wrong. Thanks for the inspiration!
Special thanks to Bobby from Q2 Japan for helping me film this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z2oLjy_GABBfNCPukALxw
What’s driving like where you’re from?
- International Driving Permit – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Driving_Permit
- Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Bay_Aqua-Line
- Umihotaru (Sea Firefly) Service Area – https://www.umihotaru.com/en/#about
- International Driving Permit – パブリック・ドメイン, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8832746
- Countries that Recognize International Driving Permit – By Joe DeRose – I created this work using a Wikipedia blank map., Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8832669